shaft

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2004

Is it possible to wirelessly network one computer using XP Pro and another
using XP Home. I am trying to share a printer between the two computers with
the printer connected to the XP home computer.

Yes, of course.

See Ron Pacciano's article at:
http://www.practicallynetworked.com/qa/qa20030619.shtml
--