How do I share my office printer with my wireless laptop?

My primary computer is in my office. It is running XP Pro with a cable
conection. My laptop has a bulit in wireless card and is connected to the net
through a router hooked up to my primary computer. It is running XP Home. How
can I send print jobs from my wireless laptop to the printer in the office?

Byte

Troubleshooting Q&A - June 19, 2003
http://www.practicallynetworked.com/qa/qa20030619.shtml
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"DARK4SE" wrote:

> My primary computer is in my office. It is running XP Pro with a cable
> conection. My laptop has a bulit in wireless card and is connected to the net
> through a router hooked up to my primary computer. It is running XP Home. How
> can I send print jobs from my wireless laptop to the printer in the office?

Thank You.

"Byte" wrote:

> Troubleshooting Q&A - June 19, 2003
> http://www.practicallynetworked.com/qa/qa20030619.shtml
> --
> Some days you're the windshield,
> some days you're the bug.
>

> "DARK4SE" wrote:
>
> > My primary computer is in my office. It is running XP Pro with a cable
> > conection. My laptop has a bulit in wireless card and is connected to the net
> > through a router hooked up to my primary computer. It is running XP Home. How
> > can I send print jobs from my wireless laptop to the printer in the office?

Byte

You're welcome and happy putering and printing.
--

"DARK4SE" wrote:

> Thank You.
>
> "Byte" wrote:
>
> > Troubleshooting Q&A - June 19, 2003
> > http://www.practicallynetworked.com/qa/qa20030619.shtml
> > --
> > Some days you're the windshield,
> > some days you're the bug.
> >

> > "DARK4SE" wrote:
> >
> > > My primary computer is in my office. It is running XP Pro with a cable
> > > conection. My laptop has a bulit in wireless card and is connected to the net
> > > through a router hooked up to my primary computer. It is running XP Home. How
> > > can I send print jobs from my wireless laptop to the printer in the office?

TRENDING THREADS