I can't print from any application

myself

I have a Lexmark LX83, and I work on XP pro. Suddenly I can't print
from any application. I eliminated my printer from the pc and added it
again. The problem persists. The printer seems to have no problem
since it can copy, and scan, but wont print nothing from any
application. Any suggestion to solve the problem?

Regards,

Hernan

Byte

The spooler may not be activating.
To start it, go to:
Start>Run>type NET START SPOOLER and press Enter.
Now try again. If still nothing.
Uninstall & reinstall Printer
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.