henry

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2003

I'm running a 2.8 GHz, 512 Meg RAM computer, and Windows XP Pro.

I sent a FAX using the XP windows FAX program and it said the FAX went OK.

I went to the FAX console and clicked on Sent Items and my FAX was
listed. I right clicked on it and chose View and the cover page came
up in Microsoft Office Picture Manager. There were two arrows at the
bottom of the page; one said next and the other previous. I clicked
on next and nothing happened. I still had the cover page. No matter
which arrow I click, I could only view the cover page.

I looked in the help file and what it said about reading FAX's was
exactly what I had done. However, I can't get to the actual FAX I
wrote, only the cover page.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or not doing. How do you get to
view all of the pages of a FAX you sent?

Thanks

Henry

http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/FAQFAX.htm#_Toc88835135

--