Presario 9234 has me at wits end

I am trying to restore a presario 9234 (1996 vintage, its still has ISA
slots!) The box has been through several owners and the recovery disks are
not longer with the box.

It quit working after the owner (not me!) went on line with out virus
protection. I have wiped the windows partion and resintalled win98 se.

Now comes the fun part. The "A" drive is not enabled in the bios. To
access the bios I need to run the set up program from, you guessed it!, the
floppy drive.

Anyone know where I can get an image of the recovery disk or any other work
arounds for this "feature"

> Now comes the fun part. The "A" drive is not enabled in the bios. To
> access the bios I need to run the set up program from, you guessed it!,
the
> floppy drive.
try clearing Bios by removing battery or setting jumper, default is floppy
enabled. If the floppy is not working, no power, or bad cable it maybe
disabled for a reason.