Norton Internet Security - automatically add contacts

Does anyone know of a utility that will automatically add all my address
book contacts into the Not Spam setting? Its really annoying having to
trawl through all the messages flagged as Spam Alert for one that might just
be from someone I know!

--
"If everyone followed my method of deleting all but the snippet of an
earlier message they were replying to then these newsgroups would be a hell

What version? For the NAS in NIS04, and if using Outlook from the
main NIS control window you select Norton AntiSpam then on the right
Configure > Allowed List tab > Import Address Book

ITMA wrote:
> Does anyone know of a utility that will automatically add all my
> address book contacts into the Not Spam setting? Its really
annoying
> having to trawl through all the messages flagged as Spam Alert for
> one that might just be from someone I know!

> What version? For the NAS in NIS04, and if using Outlook from the
> main NIS control window you select Norton AntiSpam then on the right
> Configure > Allowed List tab > Import Address Book

Worth knowing, thanks.

All they need do now is have it automatically refresh your address book
details rather than having to import them every time they change!