I notice when I print something off of the internet the right margin gets cut
off every time. I have previewed the print and tried to adjust the margins
but to no avail. Is there anyway to get all of my screen to print without
cutting off the right side? Thanks.

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:43:02 -0700, "Toddy"
<Toddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I notice when I print something off of the internet the right margin gets cut
>off every time. I have previewed the print and tried to adjust the margins
>but to no avail. Is there anyway to get all of my screen to print without
>cutting off the right side? Thanks.

Yes -- use a better browser, such as Mozilla or Opera. This is a
long-standing problem with MSIE.

You can _sometimes_ print particular pages in landscape mode with
MSIE, but basically the problem is that MSIE's rendering engine
doesn't adapt well to page size.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"My theory was a perfectly good one. The facts were misleading."
-- /The Lady Vanishes/ (1938)