One of my printers is a Canon C755 multifunction. In trying to print from any
program through windows Xp I end up missing several lines ( aboout lines
5-18) even though the print preview is complete. I have downloaded and
installed the latest windos and canon updates to no avail. The only thing new
to the system is a router. The printer is coneccted to the cpu through a usb
cable.?????

Do a complete uninstall and renstall of the C755. I believe there is an
uninstall utility at the Canon website.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging