Find my printer URL on my computer

Can someone please tell me how to find my printer's URL on my computer? I am
trying to share my printer with a laptop and can't seem to remember how to
find the printer URL...
1 answer Last reply
More about find printer computer

    Go to Start, Printers and Faxes or Start, Control Panel, Printers and other
    hardware, View Installed printers. Right-click the printer and then click
    Sharing. If the printer is shared, you will see the name of the printer.
    If not, click Share this printer and a name will appear. You can change it
    here if you like.

    The path to the printer will be \\< name of your computer>\<the name of your
    printer> If you aren't sure of the name of your computer, go to Start, then
    right-click My Computer and click Properties. Then click the Computer Name
    tab. It will show up here. I do not recommend using either a computer name
    or a printer name containing spaces.

    For instance, the path to my shared printer is \\toshiba\hp.

    PattyL

    "TylersMom" <TylersMom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can someone please tell me how to find my printer's URL on my computer? I
    > am
    > trying to share my printer with a laptop and can't seem to remember how to
    > find the printer URL...

Printers Computers Windows XP