  • Hewlett Packard
  • Printers
  • Windows XP
July 17, 2005 10:41:01 AM

Hello,
I have a new Dell pc running windows xp media center. Having trouble
connecting printers. Have uninstalled all printers. Tried to install hp 1215
photo printer. (found that this printer should be installed first as it seems
to scew others if they are previously installed). The disk I have is for
older windows versions. I downloaded the new driver and tried the install
again. I think there are hidden elements of old install left on my machine.
Please help.
--
Mo

More about : 1215 photo printer

Anonymous
a b α HP
July 18, 2005 1:55:12 PM

Remember to disconnect all printers from the PC.... then go through Bruce
Sanderson's article at:

Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

!