Printing on preprinted company letter-head

Ryan

I need to print on preprinted company letter head and when I print something
out it prints the first couple of lines right through the letter head. I was
wondering if there is any way that I can adjust this in the printer
properties or printing preferences? I would greatly appreciate it if someone
could help me.Thanks

You will have to create a template in the application that you are using to
print from with the correct format/spacing etc.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging