SERIAL PRINTER DRIVER FOR WINDOWS XP PRO

I am installing a Serial Thermal Printer to my Computer with Windows XP PRO
OS, I do not have the driver for the serial printer and I dot have the brand
and model and worst no driver. I used Generic Text printer from the Windows
XP but printing result is not perfect, it print out but I wish to change the
font size and font style as the printout is small. PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO
DO....
--
akadgreat
2 answers Last reply

    If you do not know the make and model of your printer,
    we cannot offer any worthwhile advice.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "wbooj" wrote:

    | I am installing a Serial Thermal Printer to my Computer with Windows XP PRO
    | OS, I do not have the driver for the serial printer and I dot have the brand
    | and model and worst no driver. I used Generic Text printer from the Windows
    | XP but printing result is not perfect, it print out but I wish to change the
    | font size and font style as the printout is small. PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO
    | DO....
    | --
    | akadgreat

    What Carey said You do not give enough information to enable any
    worthwhile suggestions to be made.

    Is there a sticker or plate anywhere on the printer with any information
    whatsoever? Even an alpha-numeric string starting with FCC, P/N, or S/N
    might help? What type printer is it? Receipt/Label/Letter/Narrow or wide
    carriage? Describe it as best you can.

    Tom
    MSMVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "wbooj" <xixy> wrote in message
    :I am installing a Serial Thermal Printer to my Computer with Windows XP
    PRO
    : OS, I do not have the driver for the serial printer and I dot have the
    brand
    : and model and worst no driver. I used Generic Text printer from the
    Windows
    : XP but printing result is not perfect, it print out but I wish to
    change the
    : font size and font style as the printout is small. PLEASE HELP ME WHAT
    : DO....
    : --
    : akadgreat

Printer Driver Windows XP Printers