Cannot Fax from XP

XP Pro / Service Pack 2. I have just installed optional Fax Service. I have
56k Ext US Robotics xx1663xx Sportster Flash Modem. When I try to Fax from
Word or Fax Console, Nothing happens! Nothing to Outbox. No Fax monitor,
Modem doesn't dial. I can get the modem to dial the internet through create
network connection. No joy via Fax or Net Op (PC Anywhere type software).

PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE !!!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot

    HOW TO: Troubleshoot Common Fax Problems in Microsoft Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321639

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Wipika" wrote:

    | XP Pro / Service Pack 2. I have just installed optional Fax Service. I have
    | 56k Ext US Robotics xx1663xx Sportster Flash Modem. When I try to Fax from
    | Word or Fax Console, Nothing happens! Nothing to Outbox. No Fax monitor,
    | Modem doesn't dial. I can get the modem to dial the internet through create
    | network connection. No joy via Fax or Net Op (PC Anywhere type software).
    |
    | PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE !!!!!

Fax Modem Windows XP