Cannot Fax from XP

July 19, 2005 2:24:02 PM

XP Pro / Service Pack 2. I have just installed optional Fax Service. I have
56k Ext US Robotics xx1663xx Sportster Flash Modem. When I try to Fax from
Word or Fax Console, Nothing happens! Nothing to Outbox. No Fax monitor,
Modem doesn't dial. I can get the modem to dial the internet through create
network connection. No joy via Fax or Net Op (PC Anywhere type software).

PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE !!!!!

More about : fax

Anonymous
July 19, 2005 7:07:11 PM

HOW TO: Troubleshoot Common Fax Problems in Microsoft Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321639

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP