Combined WiMax - WiFi PC Card

Hi,

There was a post here some days ago asking about a PC card that can access
both wireless broadband as well as wireless networking. And there was a
response about a newsflash that there was indeed such a product that would
be coming out shortly.

Here is the link to this T-Mobile device that does both GPRS/GSM Internet as
well as Wi-Fi:

http://www.tmobile.com/products/overview.asp?phoneid=224272&class=data

I apologize for, due to some unknown reason, I cannot locate those messages
again right now!!

Hope this helps the original poster.

Regards.

Shiva
1 answer Last reply
More about combined wimax wifi card

    Hi again,

    Sorry, I did find the original post and responses! It was posted yesterday.
    For some reason I was looking for this post starting a few days ago and
    back!

    I hope the original poster notices this.

    Regards.

    Shiva

    "Shiva" <shiva@universe.cosmos> wrote in message
    : Hi,
[...]