  • Printers
  • Windows XP
  • HP Printers
July 20, 2005 8:10:02 AM

my hp printer is not working right ,have tried to reinstall but has not
worked can anyone help please

More about : printer

July 20, 2005 1:11:06 PM

Making Good NewsGroup Posts
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"kathy" wrote:

> my hp printer is not working right ,have tried to reinstall but has not
> worked can anyone help please
July 20, 2005 2:04:48 PM

Q. Mr. Mechanic. My car has a problem. Can you fix it?
A. Sure. That will be $5, 420.00.
Q. Wow! That's a lot for a bulb for my left blinker!!
A. Oh. I was planning to replace the engine and transmission.

Your best bet if you can't state the problem might be to purchase a new
computer and printer.
--

"kathy" <kathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my hp printer is not working right ,have tried to reinstall but has not
> worked can anyone help please
July 21, 2005 12:54:04 AM

If you go to the hp website they have specific instructions on how to
uninstall correctly - you must uninstall correctly or it will not reinstall
correctly. In the event of an incomplete or unsuccessful uninstall there is a
tool there somewhere you can download to finish off the uninstall and/or
there are instructions for a manual uninstall.
Go to "support" and put in your model number and search "uninstall" to see
what you find.
Bear in mind that it is very important to follow instructions to do with the
USB cable being plugged in or out for uninstall and install. You must not
connect the printer before the HP software is installed or it will load
default windows drivers.

"Byte" wrote:

> Making Good NewsGroup Posts
> http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> --
> Some days you're the windshield,
> some days you're the bug.
>

> "kathy" wrote:
>
> > my hp printer is not working right ,have tried to reinstall but has not
> > worked can anyone help please
July 21, 2005 12:02:05 PM

Uninstall & reinstall Printer

!