tna135

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2012
hello i purchased mw3 on sept. 3rd of 2012 from amazon.com to download. and when i downloaded the game it would restart my pc and give me a blue screen. so today 10/1/2012 i reinstalled it and still having the same issue. my pc specs are amd 6100, gigabyte 970a-d3, raidmax 850w psu, 8gb corsair ram, his 7850, and a 500gb hdd, and windows7. my other 2 games minecraft and black ops are working just fine. and i also have the latest drivers,bios, for everything of mine. if anybody can help that would be the best thing in the world and i also want to make sure my pc will work when i get black ops 2.

tna135

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2012
well i got my pc around august 12, 2012. then i had to reinstall windows because once i bought mw3 it messed everything up. like it would never let me go online for steam and it would not let me play black ops. so on september 24 i reinstalled windows and everything worked again. and i do have the latest drivers and etc to my pc parts. i just dont know what is going on. my black ops works. if you have any other solutions just reply. im here all day.

JBB-SaDo

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2012

I am not talking about window. but about The motherboard bios. Do you have the F11c bios?

JBB-SaDo

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2012
Honestly I didn't read it all I was busy at the time. I was just throwing it out there for you to look at. And I don't have the AMD Bulldozer CPU so I have no way of verifying if it actually works.

I have been doing google searches, but not finding anything really helpful, besides the bios thing....

Good Luck.

JBB-SaDo

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2012
:( Okay. I don't really think I will be able to help you. I pretty sure it is just something the IW has to fix. with an update.

http://community.callofduty.com/message/205567899

Best Answer.

"I have the new AMD fx 8120 and have the same problem, try to update your bios if that don't work then we will have to wait until IW or Sledgehammer games come up with a patch but that may never happen because they are focusing so hard on the consoles.

A lot of steam games don't work if you have the new amd bulldozer CPU, don't know if you have that CPU or not but that's the problem if you have. Sorry for bad English!"