Great Gaming Mouse and Gaming Keyboard! $60-$70 Each!

Reatos

Honorable
Sep 6, 2012
So I have a budget of $140 and I have found 2 mice and 3 keyboards. The 3 keyboards are the Logitech G110, Tt eSports Challenger Pro, and the Tt eSports Challenger Ultimate! The 2 mice are The Corsair Vengeance M60 Gaming Mouse, and Tt Saphira! If there are any better FPS Mice or LED Baclit Gaming Keyboards with macros between 60$-70$ each, say them!

namelessonez

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
I've recently ordered (awaiting delivery) the Corsair M60. I was debating between that, the Logitech G9x and the Level 10M from Tt esport (the BWM designed mouse). Finally locked onto the M60 as it seemed to fit the picture. The G9x was a solid competitor but I wanted to so with something more recent. The Tt esport seemed mostly gimmicky and not much to the end purpose.

The M60 looks good so far but I'll comment only once I've used it. I'll say this much: If you're much into MMO's/ RTS gaming, definitely go for the M90.

As for the keyboard, have you checked out the K60 from Corsair? It doesn't have macors though, but a solid build keyboard! If you're ready to splurge a bit more for macros, give the K90 a look. Incidently, both of them are priced at $109 on newegg:

K60
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823816001&Tpk=Corsair%20k60

K90
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823816002&Tpk=corsair%20k90

Worth it, imho!

Reatos

Honorable
Sep 6, 2012

I am more of a FPS gamer, don't really play those, but does Minecraft count as MMORPG or RTS?

namelessonez

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009

Umm, I'm gonna have to say neither. It's more of an indie sandbox cum fps. Don't know if you'll need all those extra buttons, don't think so though.

See, the point of getting a mouse with all those extra buttons is so you can assign extra functions through your mouse. My question is: why not do the same thing through your keyboard if it has macro's? If you do consider that, then there would be no requirement of having a mouse with macros on it as the same purpose will be served through your keyboard, which you'll anyways need to use.

Just a thought...

thetechnoobguy

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2011

Minecraft is an MMORPG, although the most slots I've seen a server have is like 500, and the most players I've seen on one server is a little over a hundred. However millions play the game, so it is an MMO.

Well, you see, having macros or different buttons literally right at your fingertips makes things so much easier. Say knifing an opponent is L, you can assign that (if the mouse can do that) key to a button on your mouse allowing you to knife someone or do whatever easier than you could with a macro. Most of the time you need to look where you're pressing when using a macro because you can accidentally use the wrong macro.

For minecraft, I set 1,2,3,4 on the number bar so I can quickly switch to the 1,2,3 or 4th slot, very useful.

@OP I use the Kova+, amazing mouse. Very cheap very stylish very good mouse :D. I use the Azio Levetron Mech5, Azio arguably makes the best gaming keyboards. They are expensive however.

Personally (and as an RTS player, so take that into account), i like mies that have less things arround that i can accidentally press.
Like Lotigech G500 for example, or Elecom Gm-20... dont know if id buy any other mice right now over my logitech G3.

In the keyboard department, im going for mechanical now. Corsair vengeance K90 or steelseries 6Gv2.

The keyboards might be a bit over that budget, but after i saw those in real life, i know hey are worth it (for me at least).

Reatos

Honorable
Sep 6, 2012
I am not only gonna be playing minecraft, that is just 1 game I am playing, I also am playing CoD WaW MS2, MW3, Black Ops, and soon Black Ops ll. Thats why I want FPS stuff.

funpilot

Honorable
Apr 3, 2012
I have the Azio Mech5 and cannot create a single macro that will work in Rift. I can remap a key. If I record a macro external to the game and map it to a key, then enter the game and hit that key....nothing happens. I have no ability to create a series of key strokes that I want to hit (like I can in Rift) and have it send the command I want. What am I missing?

thetechnoobguy

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2011

First, what is "rift"? Are you sure you're setting the macros properly? If you're using "Say string" that doesn't really work properly. Just create a macro and it should work. You can create a sentence or anything using macros. It doubles the letters and everything but it only types out one.