printer quit working

I recently changed from mcafee to norton--when i try to print it
says,"spooler SubSystem APP has encountered a problem" one box
said,"re-install printer driver"
In the control panel, it doesn't show either of my printer there--can someon
please help??
2 answers Last reply
More about printer quit working

    Uninstall & reinstall Printers
    Some days you're the windshield,
    some days you're the bug.

    "Ed" wrote:

    > I recently changed from mcafee to norton--when i try to print it
    > says,"spooler SubSystem APP has encountered a problem" one box
    > said,"re-install printer driver"
    > In the control panel, it doesn't show either of my printer there--can someon
    > please help??

    Also see:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324757
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I recently changed from mcafee to norton--when i try to print it
    > says,"spooler SubSystem APP has encountered a problem" one box
    > said,"re-install printer driver"
    > In the control panel, it doesn't show either of my printer there--can
    > someon
    > please help??

Printer Driver Microsoft Printers Windows XP