printer quit working

July 21, 2005 9:42:04 AM

I recently changed from mcafee to norton--when i try to print it
says,"spooler SubSystem APP has encountered a problem" one box
said,"re-install printer driver"
In the control panel, it doesn't show either of my printer there--can someon
please help??

More about : printer quit working

July 21, 2005 12:06:13 PM

Uninstall & reinstall Printers
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"Ed" wrote:

> I recently changed from mcafee to norton--when i try to print it
> says,"spooler SubSystem APP has encountered a problem" one box
> said,"re-install printer driver"
> In the control panel, it doesn't show either of my printer there--can someon
> please help??
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 10:19:12 PM

Also see: