Terminator: Salvation the Game - extracting .bundle files

Mogget128723

Distinguished
May 13, 2011
I'm on a bit of a quest here.

The videogame tie-in for Terminator Salvation was nothing special, but its soundtrack was exquisite. Unfortunately, I've been unable to locate any sort of retail version, and any download links I found in various forums and third-party sites led to empty 4Shared pages, proclaiming that the file had been removed by the Warner Brothers anti-piracy division - odd, considering they don't actually sell the music in the first place. As much as I believe that 'you can't stop the signal, Mal,' I'm fairly certain the soundtrack doesn't exist on the internet, aside from horribly low-quality youtube videos.

This leaves me with one option: extract the data from the game itself.

The data could be in one of a few different files, but I'm fairly sure that it's contained in a 1.5 gigabyte file called 'stream.bundle'. According to the internet, a .bundle file is a Mac OSX installation file, but given I'm running the game on a windows system, I'm fairly certain that it's something else.

Does anyone know how to open one of these, or know a program that will do it for you? Hell, does anyone have any leads at all on what exactly this file type IS? Failing that, I may have missed something. If anyone finds this soundtrack anywhere on the internet, please link me. That would be much preferable to ripping around in the game's data.

Note: any other files the music could be in are all .fcl files, but I'm pretty sure it's not in any of those.

Mogget128723

Distinguished
May 13, 2011

I hadn't tried anything past research yet, but per your suggestion, I tried extracting it with both 7Zip and WinRAR, neither of which were able to open the archive.

TRENDING THREADS