  • Fax
  • Printers
  • Windows XP
July 21, 2005 6:03:04 PM

I have a Brother combination Fax,copier,scanner, printer. Whenever I try to
print, I get an error message that says the printer is offline. I can still
copy and still receive faxes. Why can't I print?

More about : printer offline

July 22, 2005 12:47:02 PM

Start>Control Panel>Printers and Faxes>rightclick your printer
and click "Use printer offline"
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.