Printer Offline

I have a Brother combination Fax,copier,scanner, printer. Whenever I try to
print, I get an error message that says the printer is offline. I can still
copy and still receive faxes. Why can't I print?
1 answer Last reply
More about printer offline

    Start>Control Panel>Printers and Faxes>rightclick your printer
    and click "Use printer offline"
    --
    Some days you're the windshield,
    some days you're the bug.

    "Mari Newbold" wrote:

    > I have a Brother combination Fax,copier,scanner, printer. Whenever I try to
    > print, I get an error message that says the printer is offline. I can still
    > copy and still receive faxes. Why can't I print?

Fax Printers Windows XP