Printing to a network printer using remote desktop

July 25, 2005 11:57:03 AM

I am trying to print to a local network printer while being remotely hooked
to another pc using remote desktop. The network printers don't show up
unless you edit the registry. I lost the procedure to do this. Any help is
greatly appreciated. Thanks, Daren
July 26, 2005 1:07:03 PM

Below is some reading material for you to look over:
Installing Network Printers

How to install network printers locally
http://nic.phys.ethz.ch/readme/75

Printing - Installing Network Printers