  • Printers
  • Windows XP
a b α HP
July 26, 2005 8:47:03 PM

I have a hp laserjet 1300 and misplaced the installation disk. I went to
hp.com to see if I could download it - but I don't seem to be able to find
it.

Is there a way to download the installation disk?

More about : install printer install disk

Anonymous
a b α HP
July 26, 2005 10:54:42 PM

At HP's website:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Driver...
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"loey's mom" <loey's mom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a hp laserjet 1300 and misplaced the installation disk. I went to
> hp.com to see if I could download it - but I don't seem to be able to find
> it.
>
> Is there a way to download the installation disk?
Anonymous
a b α HP
July 27, 2005 12:59:16 AM

Download drivers and software for HP LaserJet 1300 Printer- Microsoft Windows XP
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Driver...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"loey's mom" wrote:

| I have a hp laserjet 1300 and misplaced the installation disk. I went to
| hp.com to see if I could download it - but I don't seem to be able to find
| it.
|
| Is there a way to download the installation disk?
a b α HP
February 3, 2009 6:28:49 PM

i have a hp offficeset j3600 i cant find my disk how can i download one to my compture
Anonymous
a b α HP
February 3, 2009 6:30:04 PM

i cant find my disk to my printer how can i download one from the compture
!