Install Printer without install disk

I have a hp laserjet 1300 and misplaced the installation disk. I went to
hp.com to see if I could download it - but I don't seem to be able to find
it.

Is there a way to download the installation disk?

At HP's website:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?locale=en_US&pnameOID=238322&taskId=135&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=238320&lang=en&cc=us&swEnvOID=228
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"loey's mom" <loey's mom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a hp laserjet 1300 and misplaced the installation disk. I went to
> hp.com to see if I could download it - but I don't seem to be able to find
> it.
>
> Is there a way to download the installation disk?

Download drivers and software for HP LaserJet 1300 Printer- Microsoft Windows XP
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?locale=en_US&pnameOID=238322&taskId=135&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=238320&submit.y=6&submit.x=6&lang=en&cc=hk&swEnvOID=228

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"loey's mom" wrote:

| I have a hp laserjet 1300 and misplaced the installation disk. I went to
| hp.com to see if I could download it - but I don't seem to be able to find
| it.
|
| Is there a way to download the installation disk?

i have a hp offficeset j3600 i cant find my disk how can i download one to my compture

i cant find my disk to my printer how can i download one from the compture