Install Printer without install disk

I have a hp laserjet 1300 and misplaced the installation disk. I went to
hp.com to see if I could download it - but I don't seem to be able to find
it.

Is there a way to download the installation disk?
5 answers Last reply
More about install printer install disk

    At HP's website:
    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?locale=en_US&pnameOID=238322&taskId=135&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=238320&lang=en&cc=us&swEnvOID=228
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "loey's mom" <loey's mom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a hp laserjet 1300 and misplaced the installation disk. I went to
    > hp.com to see if I could download it - but I don't seem to be able to find
    > it.
    >
    > Is there a way to download the installation disk?

    Download drivers and software for HP LaserJet 1300 Printer- Microsoft Windows XP
    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?locale=en_US&pnameOID=238322&taskId=135&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=238320&submit.y=6&submit.x=6&lang=en&cc=hk&swEnvOID=228

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "loey's mom" wrote:

    | I have a hp laserjet 1300 and misplaced the installation disk. I went to
    | hp.com to see if I could download it - but I don't seem to be able to find
    | it.
    |
    | Is there a way to download the installation disk?
  3. i have a hp offficeset j3600 i cant find my disk how can i download one to my compture
  4. i cant find my disk to my printer how can i download one from the compture

Download Hewlett Packard Printers Windows XP