Fax Console & ThumbsPlus Error Message

July 27, 2005 11:12:01 AM

When I want to open Sent Items, I get the ThumbsPlus Pro errror message
"[5015/8036] Datenbank-Fehler: SQL Connect Error;[0-]."
When I klick "OK" , ThumbsPlus Viewer says "Unable to connect to Thumbsplus"

What can I do and why can't I open sent items with Microsoft Fax and Picture
Viewer?
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 6:34:31 PM

Looks like the file assoctiation for tiff is Thumbsplus.

On command line, run "assoc .tif" and "assoc .tiff". They should be
associated to MSPaper.Document. If they are not,

Run on command line,

assoc .tif=MSPaper.Document

assoc .tiff=MSPaper.Document

Hopes this solves the issue.

--
---

Renu Bhattar [MSFT]

Microsoft Printing, Imaging and Faxing
This posting isprovided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
purposes only.

"Jochen_E" <JochenE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I want to open Sent Items, I get the ThumbsPlus Pro errror message
> "[5015/8036] Datenbank-Fehler: SQL Connect Error;[0-]."
> When I klick "OK" , ThumbsPlus Viewer says "Unable to connect to
> Thumbsplus"
>
> What can I do and why can't I open sent items with Microsoft Fax and
> Picture
> Viewer?
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 9:48:30 PM

In addition to Renu's suggestion, these two pages may also be helpful:

http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/FAQFAX.htm#_Toc88835135
5. Why can't I view faxes in the Fax Console?
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/imgassofix.htm
Repair image file type associations in Windows XP

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

!