Fax Console & ThumbsPlus Error Message

When I want to open Sent Items, I get the ThumbsPlus Pro errror message
"[5015/8036] Datenbank-Fehler: SQL Connect Error;[0-]."
When I klick "OK" , ThumbsPlus Viewer says "Unable to connect to Thumbsplus"

What can I do and why can't I open sent items with Microsoft Fax and Picture
Viewer?
2 answers Last reply
More about console thumbsplus error message

    Looks like the file assoctiation for tiff is Thumbsplus.

    On command line, run "assoc .tif" and "assoc .tiff". They should be
    associated to MSPaper.Document. If they are not,

    Run on command line,

    assoc .tif=MSPaper.Document

    assoc .tiff=MSPaper.Document

    Hopes this solves the issue.

    --
    ---

    Renu Bhattar [MSFT]

    Microsoft Printing, Imaging and Faxing
    This posting isprovided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
    Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only.

    "Jochen_E" <JochenE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I want to open Sent Items, I get the ThumbsPlus Pro errror message
    > "[5015/8036] Datenbank-Fehler: SQL Connect Error;[0-]."
    > When I klick "OK" , ThumbsPlus Viewer says "Unable to connect to
    > Thumbsplus"
    >
    > What can I do and why can't I open sent items with Microsoft Fax and
    > Picture
    > Viewer?

    In addition to Renu's suggestion, these two pages may also be helpful:

    http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/FAQFAX.htm#_Toc88835135
    5. Why can't I view faxes in the Fax Console?
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/imgassofix.htm
    Repair image file type associations in Windows XP

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

    "Jochen_E" <JochenE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I want to open Sent Items, I get the ThumbsPlus Pro errror message
    > "[5015/8036] Datenbank-Fehler: SQL Connect Error;[0-]."
    > When I klick "OK" , ThumbsPlus Viewer says "Unable to connect to
    Thumbsplus"

    > What can I do and why can't I open sent items with Microsoft Fax and
    Picture
    > Viewer?

Fax Connection Error Message Microsoft Windows XP