Game that came with computer

laura2012

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012
There used to be a free game that came with my computer. It was like a greek world and I have searched for hours for it and I can't find what it is called. I think it was a CD one though.

It had like huts that could be built and then the poorer people went there and then posher houses for other people and then you had to put a food stock place near there in order for the food cart to get to their house. If not then some houses wouldn't get any food and it was the same for water.
There also used to be a tax collector that used to go around to the houses and collect the taxes. Sometimes some of the huts got sick and if one caught fire then it would catch onto to the others ones and people had to go to wells in order for it to go out.
There also used to be a material stock place as well. You could put mints there in order to produce money, mines that got rocks and then wood and this determined whether you could build your houses and other things. There also used to be a fishery that you could put right on the edge of the land going into the sea and the fishermen could go out into their boats and it could only be put there if there were a school of fish nearby.
Occasionally a mythical creature would come and appear and this would change the music but they seemed to just wander around and be there until you wanted to interact with them.

Is there anyone that knows of this game?! I really want to play it!

laura2012

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012
I have found it... it is Zeus: Master of Olympus! So glad I found it as it was driving me insane. Thank you anyway. Can you recommend any other similar games?