Verizon's phone line up

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
April 10, 2005 7:31:55 AM

Why is Verizon's phone line up still horrible?

More about : verizon phone line

Anonymous
April 10, 2005 7:31:56 AM

Xman wrote:
> Why is Verizon's phone line up still horrible?

It's a marfketing trick.. Notice how many messages there are mentioning the
name, talking about less dropped calls, if you want a simple phone with no
kid stuff etc... Imagine how much money they would have to spend on
advertising, to get as much free discussion as they do now.
Anonymous
April 10, 2005 12:41:04 PM

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 03:31:55 -0400, "Xman" <xman@cdripper.com> wrote:

>Why is Verizon's phone line up still horrible?

Mommy let you use the computer again? You've been quiet for awhile.
Why do you care?
April 10, 2005 3:09:25 PM

"Xman" <xman@cdripper.com> wrote in message
> Why is Verizon's phone line up still horrible?

Strictly to frustrate you.
Anonymous
April 10, 2005 5:40:41 PM

"Peter Pan" <PeterPanNOSPAM@AkamailNOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> Xman wrote:
> > Why is Verizon's phone line up still horrible?
>
> It's a marfketing trick.. Notice how many messages there are
mentioning the
> name, talking about less dropped calls, if you want a simple phone
with no
> kid stuff etc... Imagine how much money they would have to spend on
> advertising, to get as much free discussion as they do now.

The marketoids at most cell phone manufacturers have targeted their
product lines to focus on teenagers and young, male wankers working in
offices with boring jobs and too much time on their hands!

I use over 4000 minutes a month on business calls. I have MAN sized
fingers (with reduced sensitivity in my finger tips). My fingers cover
2-3 buttons on most of the new "Wanker Special" models being offered
today. Even most women have problems hitting the tiny buttons with
their finger nails!

I have a digital camera, I have a laptop with bluetooth and wireless,
I don't want to use my cell phone for E-mail - if it's that important,
call me, I'll read my E-mail later! If I want to watch movies, see
porn, hear music I'll do it with a proper device, not a 1" x 1.5"
screen or a 1/8" speaker!

I have a REAL life. I've been in combat. I don't need to play 1st
person shooter games! It's a whole lot different BOYS when the blood
is real!

I just want to make and receive phone calls and be able to check voice
messages which almost always eliminate the need for E-mails - "Hay,
this is so-and-so, give me a call back"! DOH!

I'll wank in the privacy of my own home!
--
Chas. verktyg@aol.spamski.com (Drop spamski to E-mail me)
Anonymous

In article <115hli5d30j806c@corp.supernews.com>,
"Xman" <xman@cdripper.com> wrote:

> Why is Verizon's phone line up still horrible?

It's a Public Service: It keeps the trolls busy.

God only knows what they'd be doing otherwise...

FPP

--
"Light moves faster than sound. That's why some
folks appear bright until you hear them speak..."