Sign in with
Your question

Any games you guys recomend?

Last response: in Video Games
October 4, 2012 11:48:21 PM

im just looking for some high graphic demanding games or amazing story lines.

(probably odd to be asking this so near to the month of video game releases :p (November))

ive played:

Bioshock 1 & 2
Borderlands 1 & 2
Alive Madness Returns
Black Mesa
Alpha Protocol
Portal 1 & 2
MineCraft(with mods)
Metro 2033
fallout 3 & New Vegas

About every free FPS out there

im certain i missed alot.

and ive been looking for some good TBS (Turn-Base-Strategy) games but i have not found any worth looking into(i heard the new XCom coming out (IDK when) is good)

only thing i have to say about my rig is that its a fx-4100 so if its a game requiring
a fix for quad-core that would be a nice heads up

More about : games guys recomend

October 5, 2012 1:33:10 AM

Just cause 2. Probably my favorite game of all time. Its just endless mindless fun.
m
l
October 5, 2012 1:43:51 AM

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. Decent graphics, fun game play. It's an open world RPG, not that different from Fallout 3, but in a fantasy setting with dragons and magic.

Dragon Age: Origins. Good story, decent graphics, more of an old school RPG, but with the AD&D taken out, so it's much easier for non D&D fans.

Crysis 2. With the Dx11 and texture pack, it's good looking, add in the MaLDoHD 3.0b mod, and it looks pretty incredible, especially with 3D Vision.
m
l
Related resources
October 5, 2012 7:15:54 AM

i think i would like both Just Cause 2 and Crysis 2 but ive played Dragon Age and the Elder Scrolls series and IMO i dont like either bc ES is to massive(which is good to most ppl) and Dragon Age had a horrible controll system when i played it.....i think it was the 2nd one tho.....is that the one your recomending?
m
l
October 5, 2012 8:59:06 AM

Dead Space 1 & 2
Total War's?
m
l
October 5, 2012 9:19:07 AM

Assassins creed. Great games, there's a new one coming out soon and it looks awesome.
m
l
October 6, 2012 2:33:29 AM

Inversion it is a great story very complicated story
m
l
October 6, 2012 5:49:34 AM

Witcher 2. Insanely good graphics, few games compare to it. It's also as demanding as Metro 2033. Last but not least - the story is great. No, I worded it wrong. The story IS what makes that game ;) .
m
l
October 12, 2012 3:01:50 PM

octoberhungry said:
What's the deal with Arma 2? Is there a single player campaign or is it just multiplayer? DayZ sounds interesting..Sounds a bit like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. in a way.

WarZ beta starts on 10/15/12 (if you pre-purchase) and DayZ standalone comes out sometime soon.

I would not buy Arma 2 just for DayZ. Wait and purchase a standalone version.

I have pre-purchased the The WarZ if you want to join me.

I have an extra 48hr guest key that would start on the 30th.
m
l
October 12, 2012 3:48:41 PM

sorry for the double post. stupid work computers ><
m
l
October 12, 2012 4:12:08 PM

inerax said:
sorry for the double post. stupid work computers ><

You can delete posts. Just click edit, then at the bottom there is a checkbox to delete the post.
m
l
October 12, 2012 8:57:31 PM

inerax said:
WarZ beta starts on 10/15/12 (if you pre-purchase) and DayZ standalone comes out sometime soon.

I would not buy Arma 2 just for DayZ. Wait and purchase a standalone version.

I have pre-purchased the The WarZ if you want to join me.

I have an extra 48hr guest key that would start on the 30th.

Cheers yeah I'd be interested in that. So what's the difference between War Z and Dayz then?
m
l
!