Need NIS 2004 Rule set for XP Pro web server.

A recent update to Norton Internet security 2004 (Sometime after April
19, 04) prevents W3SVC from starting. I believe this is related to the
fact that NIS blocks traffic required by a web server.
I know how to add general rules, but I'm unsure about which rules to
create. Does anyone have a rule set or know where I can find out what I
need to allow.
Symantec has a KB article but its a touch confusing as it lists
applications and services but not ports.
I'm trying to run the WWW publiser on XP Pro.

Thanks, Gremlin

--
Gremlin

Gremlin wrote:

> A recent update to Norton Internet security 2004 (Sometime after April
> 19, 04) prevents W3SVC from starting. I believe this is related to the

.. . . my experience has been that 'recent' updates to Norton hogware
prevent many things from running correctly, such as our PC's . . . ;-)