fax connection slows my download speed

August 1, 2005 11:43:37 PM

I have discovered that when my fax line is connected, my download speed cuts
drastically from around 750 to 75. Using XP Home, and Agere Modem.
Is this a common problem?
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 11:09:03 PM

Download speed from where? Are you using ADSL or Broadband of some sort?
You obviously cannot be downloading something with the modem at the same
time as you're using it to send/receive a Fax.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

!