Microsoft Photo Editor

I tried to print off a picture in Microsoft Photo Editor and was unable to.
The following error screens came up: "printer error" and " insufficient
memory". My printer is set as the default printer. I tried to print other
pictures and got the same response. I need to correct this problem so I can
print pictures if needed. Would appreciate input on this problem.
--

Byte

Printer Memory Upgrades
http://www.memoryx.net/printermemory.html
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

"Barbara" wrote:

> I tried to print off a picture in Microsoft Photo Editor and was unable to.
> The following error screens came up: "printer error" and " insufficient
> memory". My printer is set as the default printer. I tried to print other
> pictures and got the same response. I need to correct this problem so I can
> print pictures if needed. Would appreciate input on this problem.

You can't do much to a Canon S400!
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Byte" <Byte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Printer Memory Upgrades
> http://www.memoryx.net/printermemory.html
> --
> XP-WNP
> Today is the first day of the
> rest of your life.
>

> "Barbara" wrote:
>
>> I tried to print off a picture in Microsoft Photo Editor and was unable
>> to.
>> The following error screens came up: "printer error" and " insufficient
>> memory". My printer is set as the default printer. I tried to print
>> other
>> pictures and got the same response. I need to correct this problem so I
>> can
>> print pictures if needed. Would appreciate input on this problem.
>> --

First thing to do is to run a Disk Cleanup, then scan and defrag.

Then try uninstalling and reinstalling your printer.
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Barbara" <bakwchs1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I tried to print off a picture in Microsoft Photo Editor and was unable to.
> The following error screens came up: "printer error" and " insufficient
> memory". My printer is set as the default printer. I tried to print other
> pictures and got the same response. I need to correct this problem so I
> can
> print pictures if needed. Would appreciate input on this problem.

Are you using a Postscript printer, if so check here-
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=248397

Let us know the make, model of the printer and the source of the printer
driver.

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell/User

"Barbara" <bakwchs1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I tried to print off a picture in Microsoft Photo Editor and was unable to.
> The following error screens came up: "printer error" and " insufficient
> memory". My printer is set as the default printer. I tried to print other
> pictures and got the same response. I need to correct this problem so I
> can
> print pictures if needed. Would appreciate input on this problem.

Tom,

Thank you for your quick reply. I am using a Canon S400 but am not sure what
you meant by source. If you will let me know what you mean by source, I will
check that out and let you know. Thanks

Barbara

"Tom Ferguson" wrote:

> Are you using a Postscript printer, if so check here-
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=248397
>
> Let us know the make, model of the printer and the source of the printer
> driver.
>
> Tom
> MSMVP
> Windows Shell/User
>
> "Barbara" <bakwchs1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >I tried to print off a picture in Microsoft Photo Editor and was unable to.
> > The following error screens came up: "printer error" and " insufficient
> > memory". My printer is set as the default printer. I tried to print other
> > pictures and got the same response. I need to correct this problem so I
> > can
> > print pictures if needed. Would appreciate input on this problem.
> > --

These articles might help:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;241258
You receive a "Not enough memory" error message when you print from Photo
Editor
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;180145
WD97: "Not Enough Memory" Error When Printing from Photo Editor

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com