Microsoft Photo Editor

I tried to print off a picture in Microsoft Photo Editor and was unable to.
The following error screens came up: "printer error" and " insufficient
memory". My printer is set as the default printer. I tried to print other
pictures and got the same response. I need to correct this problem so I can
print pictures if needed. Would appreciate input on this problem.
More about microsoft photo editor

    Printer Memory Upgrades
    http://www.memoryx.net/printermemory.html
    --
    XP-WNP
    Today is the first day of the

    "Barbara" wrote:

    > I tried to print off a picture in Microsoft Photo Editor and was unable to.
    > The following error screens came up: "printer error" and " insufficient
    > memory". My printer is set as the default printer. I tried to print other
    > pictures and got the same response. I need to correct this problem so I can
    > print pictures if needed. Would appreciate input on this problem.

    You can't do much to a Canon S400!
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Byte" <Byte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Printer Memory Upgrades
    > http://www.memoryx.net/printermemory.html
    > --
    > XP-WNP
    > Today is the first day of the
    > rest of your life.
    >

    > "Barbara" wrote:
    >
    >> I tried to print off a picture in Microsoft Photo Editor and was unable
    >> to.
    >> The following error screens came up: "printer error" and " insufficient
    >> memory". My printer is set as the default printer. I tried to print
    >> other
    >> pictures and got the same response. I need to correct this problem so I
    >> can
    >> print pictures if needed. Would appreciate input on this problem.
    >> --

    First thing to do is to run a Disk Cleanup, then scan and defrag.

    Then try uninstalling and reinstalling your printer.
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Barbara" <bakwchs1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I tried to print off a picture in Microsoft Photo Editor and was unable to.
    > The following error screens came up: "printer error" and " insufficient
    > memory". My printer is set as the default printer. I tried to print other
    > pictures and got the same response. I need to correct this problem so I
    > can
    > print pictures if needed. Would appreciate input on this problem.

    Are you using a Postscript printer, if so check here-
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=248397

    Let us know the make, model of the printer and the source of the printer
    driver.

    Tom
    MSMVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "Barbara" <bakwchs1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I tried to print off a picture in Microsoft Photo Editor and was unable to.
    > The following error screens came up: "printer error" and " insufficient
    > memory". My printer is set as the default printer. I tried to print other
    > pictures and got the same response. I need to correct this problem so I
    > can
    > print pictures if needed. Would appreciate input on this problem.

    Tom,

    Thank you for your quick reply. I am using a Canon S400 but am not sure what
    you meant by source. If you will let me know what you mean by source, I will
    check that out and let you know. Thanks

    Barbara

    "Tom Ferguson" wrote:

    > Are you using a Postscript printer, if so check here-
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=248397
    >
    > Let us know the make, model of the printer and the source of the printer
    > driver.
    >
    > Tom
    > MSMVP
    > Windows Shell/User
    >
    > "Barbara" <bakwchs1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > >I tried to print off a picture in Microsoft Photo Editor and was unable to.
    > > The following error screens came up: "printer error" and " insufficient
    > > memory". My printer is set as the default printer. I tried to print other
    > > pictures and got the same response. I need to correct this problem so I
    > > can
    > > print pictures if needed. Would appreciate input on this problem.
    > > --

    These articles might help:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;241258
    You receive a "Not enough memory" error message when you print from Photo
    Editor
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;180145
    WD97: "Not Enough Memory" Error When Printing from Photo Editor

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

    "Barbara" <bakwchs1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I tried to print off a picture in Microsoft Photo Editor and was unable
    to.
    > The following error screens came up: "printer error" and " insufficient
    > memory". My printer is set as the default printer. I tried to print other
    > pictures and got the same response. I need to correct this problem so I
    can
    > print pictures if needed. Would appreciate input on this problem.

Photo Microsoft Printers Windows XP