Drinking whilst gaming....A slight problem...

octoberhungry

Honorable
Apr 30, 2012
Anyone ever enjoy having a few beers or some wine, perhaps even a G&T or two whilst gaming? I find it can be great fun for a cheap night in but just don't hit too hard! Especially if you're playing a story intensive game...You wake up the next morning and can't remember what the hell happened in the game!! haha.

octoberhungry

Honorable
Apr 30, 2012

Ha! Indeed! I do try and keep my beverage at a safe distance! Oh and not to play angry!

sscultima

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
i drink and play some times, usually when i get a bunch of people together for a good ol' LAN Party for a weekend, just have one night of drunk gaming and yelling haha. but if i do drink and game when playing a single player, i have no worry of spilling anything near anything vital since my PC in in the corner of my room behind my shelf and couch and i normally play from my couch or floor.

i used to play WoW drunk half the time because it made it more entertaining.

matt_b

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2009
There's a guy I play with/against on a multiplayer server all the time, I've never heard him sober. He always has a bit of a slur but he's funny as hell. The thing is though, he always owns everyone lol. I don't know if it's his Jack D talking or if it makes him play that well. He usually bails about the time you can't translate what he's saying anymore though.

sscultima

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012

lol, that is so true, i cheer myself on the more i get killed.