Send fax with vba

I have a problem when use SP2 on winXp and msAccess2002. If I use SP1 my
code works fine, but if I put SP2 on mashine, got error.

Please, can somebody help.

Can you let us know the details of the error? Error code/message, event log?

Is Fax Service working properly on the machine like are you able to
send/recieve faxes using Fax Console?

--
---

Renu Bhattar [MSFT]

Microsoft Printing, Imaging and Faxing
This posting isprovided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
purposes only.