EQ 1 Monk UI

Greetings folks.
Been playing my monk a bit lately and was wondering if any uber long time
monks in A.G.E have any pet UI's or links to, that they'd like to share.

T.I.A

--
Elder Grokus Narcosepsis <Grave Wisdom>
70 Soothsayer of The Rathe

Sensei Zuit Suit <Grave Wisdom>
67 Transcendent of The Rathe
Magelo to be updated..

"The higher the stakes, the lower the blows"
Powderfinger.
2 answers Last reply
More about monk

    "Grokus Narcosepsis" <dannynospamlee@ihug.co.nz> wrote in

    > Greetings folks.
    > Been playing my monk a bit lately and was wondering if any uber long
    > time monks in A.G.E have any pet UI's or links to, that they'd like to
    > share.

    My problem has been finding *any* UI that appeals to me and is still
    actively maintained. :/

    --
    Rumble
    -- Benjamin Franklin

    On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 02:10:26 +1200, "Grokus Narcosepsis"
    <dannynospamlee@ihug.co.nz> wrote:

    >Greetings folks.
    >Been playing my monk a bit lately and was wondering if any uber long time
    >monks in A.G.E have any pet UI's or links to, that they'd like to share.
    >
    >T.I.A

    Sorry,being not "uber" I cant help you with this. :p

    Meldur

Games Video Games