windows does not detect my epson cx1500 printer

i just bought new epson printer cx 1500 model, and when i connect to my
pc it not detect my printer, n i have intall the driver, but it also
can't print, but if i want to copying it can be used, but when i want
try to print and scan it won't.

--
shaidariz
2 answers Last reply

    You do not "just connect it", you must install it with the accompanying
    software (CD). Do not plug it in until told to do so while installing.
    --
    XP-WNP
    Today is the first day of the

    "shaidariz" wrote:

    > i just bought new epson printer cx 1500 model, and when i connect to my
    > pc it not detect my printer, n i have intall the driver, but it also
    > can't print, but if i want to copying it can be used, but when i want
    > try to print and scan it won't.
    >

    > --
    > shaidariz

    So, to conclude, unplug your printer. From Printers and Faxes, delete the
    printer icon. Go to File->Server Properites and click on the Drivers tab.
    Click on the driver and click remove. I would suggest rebooting "WITHOUT'
    plugging in your printer. Install the printer driver using the CD that came
    with the printer. It should have directions on how to install properly.

    "Byte" <Byte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > You do not "just connect it", you must install it with the accompanying
    > software (CD). Do not plug it in until told to do so while installing.
    > --
    > XP-WNP
    > Today is the first day of the
    > rest of your life.
    >

    > "shaidariz" wrote:
    >

    >> i just bought new epson printer cx 1500 model, and when i connect to my
    >> pc it not detect my printer, n i have intall the driver, but it also
    >> can't print, but if i want to copying it can be used, but when i want
    >> try to print and scan it won't.
    >>

    >> --
    >> shaidariz

Epson Microsoft Printers Windows XP