Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Setting up Printer for Second Administrator

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Printers
  • Windows XP
August 9, 2005 2:12:04 PM

I recently set up a second administrator on my home PC, so I now have two
sign-in options. The printer when I sign up as the original administrator
works great. However, I am unable to print any documents when I sign up as
the second administrator. It looks like the documents go into suspense when
I try to print them. Does anyone know how to set up the printer for a second
administrator so that I can print documents in both instances? Thanks.

More about : setting printer administrator

August 9, 2005 3:58:03 PM

You'll need to set it up for both Administrators.
Start>Control Panel>Printers and faxes>rightclick the printer you
want to use and click Sharing to set it up.
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

"jgmotter" wrote:

> I recently set up a second administrator on my home PC, so I now have two
> sign-in options. The printer when I sign up as the original administrator
> works great. However, I am unable to print any documents when I sign up as
> the second administrator. It looks like the documents go into suspense when
> I try to print them. Does anyone know how to set up the printer for a second
> administrator so that I can print documents in both instances? Thanks.
Anonymous
August 10, 2005 2:04:25 AM

What make and model of printer and how is it connected?

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP Printing
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders