how to have a print output different from monitor display

Hi -

I have a freind witH MS (multiple sclerosis) and I told her I would
help her find out how to print a document with black ink when her
display is set up to show a white font on a black back ground (to
enable her to read it, as her eyesight is failing). Is there a way to
set this as the default mode - so that she doesn't have to do
something special each time she prints a document?
Any out there that can help me with this??

Walter
2 answers Last reply
More about print output monitor display

    It complete depends on the application you are using to print. Try the
    following on your XP PC using MS Paint. Open Paint and click File and
    open the pertinent document. Go to the top toolbar and click Image
    then click "Invert colors". This will change it from white on black to
    black on white. You can also reverse it that way. Now you can print it
    the way you/she wants. Paint is located at:
    Start>All Programs>Accessories>Paint.
    --
    XP-WNP
    Today is the first day of the

    "Walter Lindley" wrote:

    > Hi -
    >
    > I have a freind witH MS (multiple sclerosis) and I told her I would
    > help her find out how to print a document with black ink when her
    > display is set up to show a white font on a black back ground (to
    > enable her to read it, as her eyesight is failing). Is there a way to
    > set this as the default mode - so that she doesn't have to do
    > something special each time she prints a document?
    > Any out there that can help me with this??
    >
    > Walter

    On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:11:03 -0700, "Byte"
    <Byte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >It complete depends on the application you are using to print. Try the
    >following on your XP PC using MS Paint. Open Paint and click File and
    >open the pertinent document. Go to the top toolbar and click Image
    >then click "Invert colors". This will change it from white on black to
    >black on white. You can also reverse it that way. Now you can print it
    >the way you/she wants. Paint is located at:
    >Start>All Programs>Accessories>Paint.

    Thank you so much for your reply - but is there a way to display a
    document you are creating or reading in Word or Outlook Express
    dispaly in reverse (white on black) but have the default output be
    normal (black on white)?

Windows XP Displays