Draytek Vigor 2600 firewall configuration.

brave

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Hi, I have a Vigor 2600 and try to configure the firewall wich come
inside the router but I think proceding in a wrong way. This is the
specification of inside network:
- dhcp from 10.0.0.1 to 10.0.0.30;
- subnet 255.255.255.0.
I configure the firewall to block all communication (direction in and
out) on TCP/UDP except port 25, 80, 110 and 143. I block all the ip
with subnet 255.255.255.0. To try if the configuration is ok I try to
block all protocol and all ip with the previous subnet but the result
is that the communication is not block from firewall however.
From this fact I suppose my configuration is not so good as I think.
Can someone give me information about configuration in general and
particular on the model I had?
Thank you
Enrico
NOTE: I visit the website of productor but I don't find anything can
help me!

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 6 May 2004 02:36:36 -0700, busettoe@libero.it (Brave) wrote:

>Hi, I have a Vigor 2600 and try to configure the firewall wich come
>inside the router but I think proceding in a wrong way. This is the
>specification of inside network:
>- dhcp from 10.0.0.1 to 10.0.0.30;
>- subnet 255.255.255.0.
>I configure the firewall to block all communication (direction in and
>out) on TCP/UDP except port 25, 80, 110 and 143. I block all the ip
>with subnet 255.255.255.0. To try if the configuration is ok I try to
>block all protocol and all ip with the previous subnet but the result
>is that the communication is not block from firewall however.
>From this fact I suppose my configuration is not so good as I think.
>Can someone give me information about configuration in general and
>particular on the model I had?
>Thank you
>Enrico
>NOTE: I visit the website of productor but I don't find anything can
>help me!
Hi,
I sent you a zip files with jpg's of my configuration.
Let me know if you got it.
Bob

dtelford

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2010

Bob

I have a similar to that of Enrico. If you are still interested could you please send me a copy of the information. I don't know if my email is added to this thread or not so here it is dtelford@matrixmark.co.uk.

Many thanks

Douglas