Lexmark printer problem

I have a Lexmark Z600...it stopped working...error message says...needs
printer spooler...what and where is this and how do I reinstall it...thank
you.
--
Willard
3 answers Last reply

    If the spooler is just stopped....

    Use Start, Run.... type

    net start spooler

    (and then hit enter)

    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Walnut Willie" <WalnutWillie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Lexmark Z600...it stopped working...error message says...needs
    > printer spooler...what and where is this and how do I reinstall it...thank
    > you.
    > --
    > Willard

    Thank you for taking care of my little problem. To an illerate
    (computer...have masters from Lesley in Cambridge) my problem was huge and
    you were very graciouys about how you taught me. Have a blessed day.
    --
    Willard

    "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > If the spooler is just stopped....
    >
    > Use Start, Run.... type
    >
    > net start spooler
    >
    > (and then hit enter)
    >

    > --
    > Cari (MS-MVP)
    > Printing & Imaging
    >

    > "Walnut Willie" <WalnutWillie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have a Lexmark Z600...it stopped working...error message says...needs
    > > printer spooler...what and where is this and how do I reinstall it...thank
    > > you.
    > > --
    > > Willard

    I have done your solution. Will let you know how it went. Thanks.
    --
    Willard

    "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > If the spooler is just stopped....
    >
    > Use Start, Run.... type
    >
    > net start spooler
    >
    > (and then hit enter)
    >

    > --
    > Cari (MS-MVP)
    > Printing & Imaging
    >

    > "Walnut Willie" <WalnutWillie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have a Lexmark Z600...it stopped working...error message says...needs
    > > printer spooler...what and where is this and how do I reinstall it...thank
    > > you.
    > > --
    > > Willard

Lexmark Microsoft Error Message Printers Windows XP