Lexmark printer problem

I have a Lexmark Z600...it stopped working...error message says...needs
printer spooler...what and where is this and how do I reinstall it...thank
you.
--
Willard

If the spooler is just stopped....

Use Start, Run.... type

net start spooler

(and then hit enter)

--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Walnut Willie" <WalnutWillie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a Lexmark Z600...it stopped working...error message says...needs
> printer spooler...what and where is this and how do I reinstall it...thank
> you.
> --
> Willard

Thank you for taking care of my little problem. To an illerate
(computer...have masters from Lesley in Cambridge) my problem was huge and
you were very graciouys about how you taught me. Have a blessed day.
--
Willard

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> If the spooler is just stopped....
>
> Use Start, Run.... type
>
> net start spooler
>
> (and then hit enter)
>

> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Printing & Imaging
>

> "Walnut Willie" <WalnutWillie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a Lexmark Z600...it stopped working...error message says...needs
> > printer spooler...what and where is this and how do I reinstall it...thank
> > you.
> > --
> > Willard

I have done your solution. Will let you know how it went. Thanks.
--
Willard