Julie

Hi, i am having a problems trying to install the download driver and software
for my printer hp psc 750 series, i downloaded the driver from hp support
site and dowloads fine but when it gets to reading the download it keeps
telling me:Error Executing the Specified Program "cdimage\setup.exe" i tryed
this so many times and still the same.

I can not get power to my printer. What should I do? Please respond in terms
of the proper ports, drivers, how to install me edition for printer. Thanks

"julie" wrote:

> Hi, i am having a problems trying to install the download driver and software
> for my printer hp psc 750 series, i downloaded the driver from hp support
> site and dowloads fine but when it gets to reading the download it keeps
> telling me:Error Executing the Specified Program "cdimage\setup.exe" i tryed
> this so many times and still the same.

Make sure that you are logged on as Administrator and that your firewall and
anti-virus are temporarily disabled. If it still doesn't work, then run the
Msconfig utility to prevent the loading of items at Startup (deselect
Startup items) and then try again. You might also try downloading the
driver to a different folder (I assume that it has been downloaded to a
folder named cdimage. Also, go to Start, All Programs, Accessories, System
Tools and run Disk Cleanup. Delete Temporary files. You may have a corrupt
file here causing problems during the installation.

How to troubleshoot by using the System Configuration utility in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560

PattyL

"julie" <julie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, i am having a problems trying to install the download driver and
> software
> for my printer hp psc 750 series, i downloaded the driver from hp support
> site and dowloads fine but when it gets to reading the download it keeps
> telling me:Error Executing the Specified Program "cdimage\setup.exe" i
> tryed
> this so many times and still the same.

Julie

Hi, thanks for your replay, i have tryed what you said and still cannot get
it to load.