Sign in with
Your question

Crysis 2 directx11 issue

Last response: in Video Games
October 8, 2012 5:36:14 AM

when i install the direct x11 patch and turn it on it tells me to restart the game. and when i do the game opens up in a small box about 1/4 of the screen and when i try to adjust the resolution in the options it is blank and doesnt allow me to change it... whats going on?

im running an
i7 ivy bridge
32gb ram
evga 670 ftw
on a 1080p monitor

my hardware isnt the issue is it?

More about : crysis directx11 issue

October 9, 2012 8:15:25 PM

specialk916 said:
when i install the direct x11 patch and turn it on it tells me to restart the game. and when i do the game opens up in a small box about 1/4 of the screen and when i try to adjust the resolution in the options it is blank and doesnt allow me to change it... whats going on?

im running an
i7 ivy bridge
32gb ram
evga 670 ftw
on a 1080p monitor

my hardware isnt the issue is it?

trust me your rig is not the issue the game just has bugs
October 10, 2012 7:43:59 AM

That's reassuring. This is my first entry into pc gaming since unreal tournament on my voodoo card over 10 years ago, I don't kno what hardware standards are nowadays. I do kno that I did my best to build a high end pc. Is anyone else having this issue?
October 10, 2012 9:41:53 AM

specialk916 said:
That's reassuring. This is my first entry into pc gaming since unreal tournament on my voodoo card over 10 years ago, I don't kno what hardware standards are nowadays. I do kno that I did my best to build a high end pc. Is anyone else having this issue?

some people are some people arent thats gaming for you every pc responds difrently and btw your pc is awesome
!