Closed Solved

Switch from 64 bit to 32 bit windows 7?

Hello,
Where do I access a 32 bit windows 7 after purchasing the 64 bit version. I can't get office to sync w/ my blackberry.
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about switch windows
  1. Hi vizcaya and welcome to Tom's forum.

Do u get a specific error? I can do it without problems.
  2. Quote:
    Hello,
    Where do I access a 32 bit windows 7 after purchasing the 64 bit version. I can't get office to sync w/ my blackberry.

Borrow or download a 32 bit windows-7 install DVD. When you activate, use the product key that came with your 64 bit DVD.
  3. Why does the OS make a difference? Your version of office is most likely 32 bit only. I think Only Office 2010 comes in both 32 and 64 bit versions.
  4. Hi vizcaya,

I'm afraid the only way to move from 62-bit Windows 7 to 32-bit Windows 7 is do to a clean installation of 32-bit. If your version of Windows 7 did not come with both 32-bit and 64-bit, you'll need to buy a 32-bit install disk.

Cassandra
    Microsoft Windows Outreach
  5. geofelt said:
    Borrow or download a 32 bit windows-7 install DVD. When you activate, use the product key that came with your 64 bit DVD.

Hi I have got preinstalled windows 7 and I've selected 64 version and cannot setup with server windows 2000( i think)
    We hired an IT guy and he asked me to change back 32bit windows 7. I have no chocie and how to change back my 64 bit to 32 bit OS.tq
  6. Best answer
    ^Clean OS installation. And Server 2000 doesn't work with Win 7.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Windows 7 Switch Office