Im trying to install the winxp fax program. Just purchased xp home edition
with sp2 included. only comes with one cd.
It cant find the fxscom.dll or dl_ (compressed file?) on the cd. Its located
in sys32 folder but wont install from there either. Not sure how to extract
and if so where do I extract it to? This is bizarre. I sure miss my winfax
pro.
Thanks for any help.

Jeff S.

Have a look at this article:

http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/FAQFAX.htm#_Toc88835132
Why can't the XP Fax Installation Program find the Installation Files?

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com