IE Image Toolbar

August 16, 2005 1:33:11 AM

Thank you PA Bear for directing me to this NG. For completeness I have
reposted so that the whole story is included.

When I select print, in Internet Explorer, using the Image toolbar, nothing
happens. I get the same result if I right click an image and select "print
picture". Printing is fine using any other method. I can even highlight the
picture in the web page and then select Print > Selection and that prints
OK.

It is just the Image Toolbar and the right click > Print Picture that won't
work. All of the other functions on the Image Toolbar also work OK. ie.
"Save this image", "Send this image by email" and "Open my pictures folder".

Does anyone know a solution to this?

More about : image toolbar

August 16, 2005 4:26:10 PM

Open IE>Tools>Internet Options>Advanced button
Now scroll down to Printing and check "Print background colors and
images"
Click Apply and OK.
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

"Daz" wrote:

> Thank you PA Bear for directing me to this NG. For completeness I have
> reposted so that the whole story is included.
>
> When I select print, in Internet Explorer, using the Image toolbar, nothing
> happens. I get the same result if I right click an image and select "print
> picture". Printing is fine using any other method. I can even highlight the
> picture in the web page and then select Print > Selection and that prints
> OK.
>
> It is just the Image Toolbar and the right click > Print Picture that won't
> work. All of the other functions on the Image Toolbar also work OK. ie.
> "Save this image", "Send this image by email" and "Open my pictures folder".
>
> Does anyone know a solution to this?

August 17, 2005 2:33:38 PM

Unfortunately I have tried that with the same results.
But thanks for the suggestion.

Daz

!