IE Image Toolbar

Thank you PA Bear for directing me to this NG. For completeness I have
reposted so that the whole story is included.

When I select print, in Internet Explorer, using the Image toolbar, nothing
happens. I get the same result if I right click an image and select "print
picture". Printing is fine using any other method. I can even highlight the
picture in the web page and then select Print > Selection and that prints
OK.

It is just the Image Toolbar and the right click > Print Picture that won't
work. All of the other functions on the Image Toolbar also work OK. ie.
"Save this image", "Send this image by email" and "Open my pictures folder".

Does anyone know a solution to this?
2 answers Last reply
More about image toolbar

    Open IE>Tools>Internet Options>Advanced button
    Now scroll down to Printing and check "Print background colors and
    images"
    Click Apply and OK.
    --
    XP-WNP
    Today is the first day of the

    "Daz" wrote:

    > Thank you PA Bear for directing me to this NG. For completeness I have
    > reposted so that the whole story is included.
    >
    > When I select print, in Internet Explorer, using the Image toolbar, nothing
    > happens. I get the same result if I right click an image and select "print
    > picture". Printing is fine using any other method. I can even highlight the
    > picture in the web page and then select Print > Selection and that prints
    > OK.
    >
    > It is just the Image Toolbar and the right click > Print Picture that won't
    > work. All of the other functions on the Image Toolbar also work OK. ie.
    > "Save this image", "Send this image by email" and "Open my pictures folder".
    >
    > Does anyone know a solution to this?

    Unfortunately I have tried that with the same results.
    But thanks for the suggestion.

    Daz

    "Byte" <Byte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Open IE>Tools>Internet Options>Advanced button
    > Now scroll down to Printing and check "Print background colors and
    > images"
    > Click Apply and OK.
    > --
    > XP-WNP
    > Today is the first day of the
    > rest of your life.
    >

    > "Daz" wrote:
    >
    >> Thank you PA Bear for directing me to this NG. For completeness I have
    >> reposted so that the whole story is included.
    >>
    >> When I select print, in Internet Explorer, using the Image toolbar,
    >> nothing
    >> happens. I get the same result if I right click an image and select
    >> "print
    >> picture". Printing is fine using any other method. I can even highlight
    >> the
    >> picture in the web page and then select Print > Selection and that prints
    >> OK.
    >>
    >> It is just the Image Toolbar and the right click > Print Picture that
    >> won't
    >> work. All of the other functions on the Image Toolbar also work OK. ie.
    >> "Save this image", "Send this image by email" and "Open my pictures
    >> folder".
    >>
    >> Does anyone know a solution to this?

Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP