LesC

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2003

I wish to connect my printer to my router to print from my two windows xp pro
computers which are working fine as a network and talk to each other with no
problems.

I wish to add a apple color laserwiter 12/600 ps laser printer through the
router, I have all the leads to do this and windows xp has the drivers for
the printer.

I just do not know how to set up a printer to print through the router or
which port to use.

See Bruce Sanderson's article at:
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/Printing%20to%20Print%20Server%20device.htm
--