I am using a HP psc 750 Printer Scanner and I refill my ink
cartridges. I filled them last week but I guess the printer does not
know that I refilled them and I keep getting the message that they are
almost empty. How to you tell the Printer that the cartridge was
changed or refilled so the notice stops coming up??
TonySper

Purchase and install authentic HP ink cartridges.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"TonySper" wrote:

| I am using a HP psc 750 Printer Scanner and I refill my ink
| cartridges. I filled them last week but I guess the printer does not
| know that I refilled them and I keep getting the message that they are
| almost empty. How to you tell the Printer that the cartridge was
| changed or refilled so the notice stops coming up??
| TonySper

I don't recommend refilling your cartridges but this article from HP might
be helpful:

HP All-in-One and Fax Products - Low Ink Warning Message Appears after
Installing a New Ink Cartridge
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bpu01850&product=57769&dlc=en&lang=en

TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/9nckz

PattyL

"TonySper" <tsperduti@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>I am using a HP psc 750 Printer Scanner and I refill my ink
> cartridges. I filled them last week but I guess the printer does not
> know that I refilled them and I keep getting the message that they are
> almost empty. How to you tell the Printer that the cartridge was
> changed or refilled so the notice stops coming up??
> TonySper

Patty,
Great link. Lots of info Thanks. Yes putting in a new HP cartridge is
nice but refilling is much more economical. It seems the price of ink
is going up as fast as the price of gas.
TonySper

"PattyL" <pattyl@XXmvps.org> wrote in message
I don't recommend refilling your cartridges but this article from HP
might
be helpful:

HP All-in-One and Fax Products - Low Ink Warning Message Appears after
Installing a New Ink Cartridge
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bpu01850&product=57769&dlc=en&lang=en

TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/9nckz

PattyL

"TonySper" <tsperduti@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>I am using a HP psc 750 Printer Scanner and I refill my ink
> cartridges. I filled them last week but I guess the printer does not
> know that I refilled them and I keep getting the message that they
> are
> almost empty. How to you tell the Printer that the cartridge was
> changed or refilled so the notice stops coming up??
> TonySper

Glad the site was helpful to you!