Hello, i'm trying to install my Lexmark Z12 printer.
So i install the software that goes with the printer. Thats no
problem. Now obviously i can't start printing pages from the internet
or Word without the OS identifying the printer. I go to control panel
then click on Printers and Faxes. I click on the Add a printer button
but nothing happens. I keep clicking and its like its not even there
but it does highlight when i move my cursor over it.I click on the
button below it which is set up faxing and that works fine. I click the
troubleshoot buttons and thats fine. So i'm kinda confused why its just
that button not working.
I've looked through the help and support center and nothing really
shows up with the problem i am encountering. I do click on "I can't
install a local printer" but thats talking about stuff that happens
after clicking on the "add a printer" button. Hope to hear from you
soon.

Thanks, Mark

--
Queb

Your print spooler appears to have stopped.

http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Nine.htm

And also remember you must be logged on as an Administrator.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging