zonealarm working?

hi all

i'm a bit worried that my Free Zonealarm is playing up... If I recall
correctly, on the Overview screen, the "blocked intrusions" counter would
always go up yet it's now stuck at zero. My net connection is also grinding
to a complete halt... Could these be connected or am I just being paranoid?

cheers

daz

Hi Dustie, Have you checked your Internet Lock button? Just a
thought. charlie R
"dustie" <xxdjdustxx@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> hi all
>
> i'm a bit worried that my Free Zonealarm is playing up... If I
recall
> correctly, on the Overview screen, the "blocked intrusions" counter
would
> always go up yet it's now stuck at zero. My net connection is also
grinding
> to a complete halt... Could these be connected or am I just being
paranoid?

> cheers
>
> daz

Taking a moment's reflection, dustie mused:

| i'm a bit worried that my Free Zonealarm is playing up... If I recall
| correctly, on the Overview screen, the "blocked intrusions" counter would
| always go up yet it's now stuck at zero. My net connection is also
| grinding to a complete halt... Could these be connected or am I just
| being paranoid?

Does the connection return to normal if ZA is closed/not loaded?