cannot install fax in xp home edition

I recently installed xp from a quick restore cd from compaq onto a new hard
drive. When I went into add window programs and checked the box for fax and
continued I got a msg saying could not locate fxscount.h. Is there a site I
can download this from or what else can I do.
Thanks charles
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot install home edition

    It will be on the original XP CD that was installed on your PC. A quick
    restore CD has mainly the system files.
    --
    XP-WNP
    Today is the first day of the

    "charles" wrote:

    > I recently installed xp from a quick restore cd from compaq onto a new hard
    > drive. When I went into add window programs and checked the box for fax and
    > continued I got a msg saying could not locate fxscount.h. Is there a site I
    > can download this from or what else can I do.
    > Thanks charles

Fax Windows XP