cannot install fax in xp home edition

August 18, 2005 6:41:07 AM

I recently installed xp from a quick restore cd from compaq onto a new hard
drive. When I went into add window programs and checked the box for fax and
continued I got a msg saying could not locate fxscount.h. Is there a site I
can download this from or what else can I do.
Thanks charles
August 18, 2005 4:30:08 PM

It will be on the original XP CD that was installed on your PC. A quick
restore CD has mainly the system files.
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the