Usb print folder missing??

Hi all,
I've tried to hook up my Lexmark Z615 to my Dell pc (which I bought
refurb'ed) and when setting up got the box saying "No Printer
Attached".
I did all the checks and then called Lexmark who said I need a USB
Print Folder, which was not where it should have been after we went
looking.

I've contacted the place where I got my PC but I think they're not
gonna do much cos my warranty is a week out.

Any ideas how to get my PC to recognise the printer or where to
download the USB print folder.
Help!!
Thanx

--
ozw123

Download and install the Windows XP drivers for your printer:
http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:433:0:0&emeaframe=&target=http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi&target=http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi&&req

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP