I simply went to print out an Illustrator document, and I received a run-time
error. My printer printed about 1/3 of the page and just stopped moving, I
could not delete the printjob from the queue, and re-booting was the only
thing to remove it from the print queue. So, I go to print again, and the
exact same thing happens al over again. I am going to re-boot right now, and
try to print a test page or some other document, but even if that works, I
still am unable to print the document I need.
Please Help!!
Thanks,
--
Illustacey

My experience with that kind of error is that part of the graphic has become
corrupted. I'd bet that you can print from most other applications, and
probably even using other Illustrator files (hopefully). If that's the case,
start a new document and copy and paste portions of the corrupted one into
the new one, printing after each paste. You'll probably find the part that
causing the problem - at least that's what's worked for me.