... Lvl1-Lvl60 only cost $326 Dollars ...

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 23, 2005 12:37:44 AM

.... Lvl1-Lvl60 only cost $326 Dollars ...
ZhuoYue WOW Office Ceremoniously recommend service that only for
american WOW players, our office had a professional group of players
and resources, now you only need to make a phone call or send a e-mail,
then whenever you are studying or working will not bother your WOW
character's destination of high level, make it easier for you to rule
the game. please recommend our service to some of your friend or
relative if you are satisfy with our service. if there is something
wrong with service please contact us, we will be appreciated.
Price List
Lvl 1~20: 1 Day $25 Dollars / Lvl1~60: 15-17 Days $326 Dollars
Lvl20~40: 5.5 Days $106 Dollars / Lvl1~45: 9-11 Days $166 Dollars
Lvl40~50: 4.5 Days $86 Dollars / Lvl 1~30: 3-4 Days $76 Dollars
Lvl50~60: 6 Days $126 Dollars / Lvl30-40: 3 Days $66 Dollars
Train Agreement:
1. We only accept service that had been agreed from our customers, we
have
right to force them obey some of our rules:
2. Our Customers need to have a protection of password that they can
change or find it back
when someone steal it, if he/she don't have it, then we will not serve
that customer
(We never ask customers for any information of their protection of
password, please keep it
as your own secret.)
3. If we been kick offline often then it will influence our speed of
Level up, to prevent this problem
we have right to change customer's password. Whenever you want to check
your level
please contact us first, then use your own password to sign on(the
original password
that you give us at the begining)
4. Customers should save their rare weapons or armors, if you lost it
we won't going to pay any
responsibility for it.
5. Customers should pay CD-Key and monthly payment by themself.
6. When we receive your payment we will start our service of level up
your character,
because of any internet connection problem, Game lagging problem and
not enough money in the game, our training service will take a little
longer
than original due time.
7. If any customers try to stop the service, then he/she should pay for
the
time that we had already serve, minus the bank service charge we will
send remain money back to you.
8. When we finished our service to our customers, the agreement
will automatically become not effective, Customer should change their
password
back or else anything happens we won't going to pay reaponsibility for
it.
Contact E-mail: yanyingyang89@yahoo.com
Support Hotline:336-838-4125 Look for Miss Yang?(19:30-22:30)
Please make your payment like(100.60 Dollars) when you try to send pay
check to us
, because it will be much easier for us to realize it! or else it will
be
difficult of us and the payment may take longer time to be processed.
We are appreciated for your patient
August 23, 2005 8:06:36 AM

> We are appreciated for your patient

I am welcomed of you appreciate.

Gladdened you pay for responsibily in 17 oversights, $326 is WoW good.
Make cheques sending to cash for my realizations. Please write: Latency
in mailman could end in larger original delivery fig.

I am viewing in frontwards to having your futuristic enterprise.

----------------

I think he just agreed to buy my old 17" monitor. Woot!
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 23, 2005 12:10:25 PM

mylikel wrote:
> [...]
> will
> send remain money back to you.
> 8. When we finished our service to our customers, the agreement
> will automatically become not effective, Customer should change
> their
> password
> back or else anything happens we won't going to pay reaponsibility
> for
> it.
> Contact E-mail: yanyingyang89@yahoo.com
> Support Hotline:336-838-4125 Look for Miss Yang?(19:30-22:30)
> Please make your payment like(100.60 Dollars) when you try to send
> pay
> check to us
> , because it will be much easier for us to realize it! or else it
> will
> be
> difficult of us and the payment may take longer time to be

Nice job ass wipe. Next time, put some effort into your spam and post
to a WoW group, not an EQ group.

Submitted by: Vidden
This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 24, 2005 2:56:27 PM

> 3. If we been kick offline often then it will influence our speed of
> Level up, to prevent this problem
> we have right to change customer's password. Whenever you want to
> check
> your level
> please contact us first, then use your own password to sign on(the
> original password
> that you give us at the begining)

*cough* Nicescam *cough*

Submitted by: Isloor
This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 24, 2005 10:50:28 PM

Isloor <Isloor.1ua061@erollisimarr-dot-com-forum.com> wrote in

>> 3. If we been kick offline often then it will influence our speed of
>> Level up, to prevent this problem
>> we have right to change customer's password. Whenever you want to
>> check your level
>> please contact us first, then use your own password to sign on(the
>> original password
>> that you give us at the begining)
>

> *cough* Nicescam *cough*

> Submitted by: Isloor
> This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum

Gotta love the threading that the EMarr forums produce.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont
Graeme, 36 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage, Treasure Hunter <Tempest>
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner
!